As my first post of 2013 a cliché New Year’s resolutions post. I know it’s lame, but hopefully it will help me stick to them. I normally don’t make any resolutions, but I thought this year would be a perfect time to start.
1. Spend at least ten minutes a day, by myself with no technological distractions to unwind and relax from my day.
2. Write a blog post at least 5 times per week. I have been slacking a bit with the holiday season, but I really wanted to be able to spend time with my family and then was vacationing for NYE in Denver with no computer which was lovely. (I’ll be writing a post about my trip soon!)
3. Give back to my community. Being a part of Imerman Angels’ Professionals Board will help me do so, but hopefully I can do even more.
4. Visit all 13 restaurants from this list of 2012’s top Chicago restos – here.
5. Create as many memories with my friends and family as possible and make my own memory jar to reflect on them next NYE.
Now how are we going to stick to all of our New Year’s resolutions? Here are some great tips from LaurenConrad.com To Make Your New Year’s Resolutions Last.
New Year’s Eve:
I spent my New Year’s Eve snowboarding in the mountains in Denver (as seen by my picture above) and my night with this hot date at a delicious Italian cafe called Cafe Colore. Snowboarding was absolutely amazing and the mountains were just gorgeous. Everything we had at the restaurant was absolutely delicious, from traditional Italian lasagna to a Goat Cheese Linguine. The whole day was perfect! I hope everyone had a great NYE themselves.
Dress: Macy’s – Pink Rose
Shoes: DSW – Lulu Townsend
Earrings: Forever 21
Hair Inspiration: Blake Lively
Hope everyone has a happy and healthy new year! Let’s make it a great one.