Since it’s obviously really warm in Chicago today, albeit really rainy and gross, I of course had to wear something for the warmer weather. This colorblock dress is one of my favorite work dresses, it’s super comfortable and I love the unique take on colorblocking. The pop of colors and the abstract placement is really cute. (Macy’s – BB Dakota)
I had my first meeting for the Imerman Angels‘ Professional’s Board today, and am feeling super inspired about what we do. I am so excited to spend this year on the board supporting and spreading awareness about such a great organization.
If you’re unfamiliar with the organization here’s a little background on our mission and what I do as part of the professional’s board to help you get an understanding.
Mission Statement: Imerman Angels provides personalized connections that enable 1-on-1 support among cancer fighters, survivors and caregivers.
My Role on the Professional’s Board:
• Plan and attend events for Imerman Angels including; marathon events for Team Imerman Angels, fundraising events, Summer Anniversary Party, awareness campaigns, volunteer opportunities at local hospitals and much more!
• Spread awareness of our mission to ensure no one faces cancer alone.
• Help by increasing awareness, raising funds, and engaging more supporters locally and nationally
• Engage long-term organizational leadership and year-over-year continuity
• Develop public ambassadors for Imerman Angels
• Have fun with some awesome people.
If you are seeking cancer support, or volunteer opportunities, through Imerman Angels visit our website. If you have any questions or would like to contact me regarding any opportunity or need support, please feel free to reach out to me directly!
We have a lot of events coming up this year that are all super fun! I will be sure to keep you all up to speed on what’s going on if anyone wants to get involved don’t hesitate to email me. (email@example.com)
Thanks for reading!